RPM Mortgage, Inc. is seeking an energetic Loan Production Partner to perform administrative duties for top producing Senior Mortgage Loan Advisors. The primary focus of business model is purchase business with an extensive network of real estate referral partners. In addition, provide administrative and organizational support for effective movement of a loan applicant package. Responsibilities include screening calls, preparing loan packages for submittal and communicating with vendors, clients and staff. This role is located at our Lake Oswego, OR retail branch office and reports directly to a Senior Mortgage Loan Advisor.
Education and Experience:
- Relieves Senior Mortgage Loan Advisors of purely administrative tasks and coordinates loan work flow to include screening calls, preparing loan packages for submittal and communicating with vendors, clients, and staff.
- Ability to interpret and review Purchase Agreements, Appraisal, Tax Forms and Title documentation.
- Update and follow up on delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines.
- Check deadlines on incoming requests and prioritize daily tasks accordingly.
- Process replies on own initiative or from managers dictation or notes.
- Handle all inquiries within prescribed duties.
- Maintain client database and calendar.
RPM Mortgage, Inc. ranked 6 th among medium-sized firms for Top Workplaces in the Bay Area! We are a dedicated group of mortgage loan professionals and offer competitive salary and benefit packages. Background checks are performed prior to hire.
- High School Diploma and Some College.
- 2+ years of Mortgage Banking experience required and/or processing or underwriting experience preferred.
- Prior knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Calyx Point, Act!, and DataTrac preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of federal and state regulations and requirements with emphasis on MDIA, TILA, and RESPA reform.
- FHA knowledge a plus.
- Understands the loan flow and process from application to closing including file structure and loan documentation requirements.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills plus proper telephone protocol.
- Visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Tactfulness and proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Function independently and as a team player that collaborates with others and maintains a positive and proactive attitude.
RPM Mortgage, Inc. - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard -