Responsible for providing accurate, quality and timely customer service involving the daily processing of loan system maintenance, report processing, and research of loan issues and handle complicated/complex loan transactions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for performing loan system maintenance transactions including payments/payoffs, wires, extensions, complicated/complex loan transactions and general updates. Perform various data entry of information into the loan system.
• Responsible for complex loan transactions such as participations, SWAP loans, syndications, libor rate related loans, new market tax credits, investor loans, multiple payment schedules, complicated loan reversals, charge-off/non-accrual processing, etc.
• Provide excellent customer service to our various Markets within the bank to support and assist with their loan customers. Perform research of complicated loan issues utilizing the loan system and documentation to provide timely resolution and responses.
• Process loan reports reviewing for issues and confirmation of the accuracy of processing. Resolve issues and perform final disposition of all outstanding items. Maintain and signoff on various audit and compliance related reports.
• Ensure the quality and accuracy of work utilizing procedures, audit controls, guidelines and compliance requirements.
• Participate in special projects as requested, providing testing, job knowledge, verification, etc. Assist with implementing new processes, procedures and loan products. Participate in conversions and system releases.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED and 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
IBERIABANK Corp. serves up financial services with a Cajun flare. Through its flagship bank subsidiary, also called IBERIABANK, the holding...