Education/Training: A high school diploma or equivalent; obtain and maintain appropriate Bank Product Knowledge Certification.
Skill(s): Moderate reading, writing, and grammar skills; moderate mathematics skills; proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills; moderate PC skills; working knowledge of core processor preferred; visual and auditory skills; ability to lift items weighing 50 lbs. or less; valid driver’s license.
Experience: A minimum of one (1) year of bank experience in related field normally required.
Responsible for performing a variety of duties to support the loan servicing function; coordinating work within the department, as well as with other departments; reporting pertinent information to the immediate supervisor; responding to inquiries or requests for information.
1. Performs a variety of duties to support the loan servicing function, of which the following are illustrative:
a. Reports monthly to responsible personnel for any outstanding loan file folders and confirm status.
b. Pulls and replaces loan files in an orderly manner on a daily basis and monitors via tracking system.
c. Responds to all inquiries from customers and associates in a timely manner and communicates findings to appropriate individual.
d. Add and delete new and paid loans to tracking system daily.
e. Image new and paid loan files and all trailing documents on a daily basis.
f. Quality review imaged new and paid loan files and trailing documents on a daily basis.
g. Manually files legal documentation in physical loan files.
h. Weekly shred all imaged files and documents that are 30 days old.
i. Scan general ledger tickets via Branch Capture twice a day.
j. Maintains an awareness of new business opportunities; actively refers customers to appropriate sales personnel as appropriate.
k. Provides backup support for other departmental staff as necessary.
l. Performs other related duties as assigned.
2. Abides by the current laws and organizational policies and procedures designed and implemented to promote an environment which is free of harassment and other forms of illegal discriminatory behavior in the work place.
3. Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the adherence to all internal policies, procedures, and practices in support of risk management and overall safety and soundness and the Bank's compliance with all regulatory requirements, e.g. Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Equal Credit Opportunity Act, etc.
4. Coordinates specific work tasks with other personnel within the department as well as with other departments in order to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of information.
5. Reports pertinent information to the immediate supervisor as requested, or according to an established schedule; compiles information as necessary or as directed and provides data to appropriate bank personnel.
6. Responds to inquiries relating to his/her particular area, or to requests from customers, other bank personnel, etc., within given time frames and within established policy.
1. Performs tasks which are supportive in nature to the essential functions of the job, but which may be altered or re-designed depending upon individual circumstances.
12832 Garrett Highway
3. PC/Computer keyboard
6. Fax machine
7. Copy machine
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free
First United Bank and Trust - 11 months ago