Performs a variety of loan operations activities in accordance with department policies and
procedures. Provides prompt and courteous service to clients and internal staff.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Process loan transactions including payments, payoffs, disbursements, advances and transfers in an accurate and timely basis.
• Performs Escrow Processing including posting payments, paying taxes and executing and explaining escrow analysis.
• Follows up on expired insurance policies as directed using weekly exception reporting as a last step in client contact prior to force place insurance.
• Balances Investor reporting to remittance due for variety of investors of residential mortgages.
• Adds new residential mortgages or new commercial loans to the core software system in an accurate and timely basis.
• Balances transaction tickets and GL entries to system totals.
• Addresses inquiries and research requests from internal and external clients. Uses all tools available to perform research, analyze transactions and follow through on appropriate resolution. Communicates results in a professional and prompt manner.
• Responds to various document requests.
• Supports other staff members as warranted by volume and exception situations.
• Assists in department special projects and other duties as assigned.
All Boston Private Bank & Trust Company employees are expected to adhere to the following competencies:
• Client Focus - Dedicated to meeting the needs of internal and external clients; listens effectively
and establishes and maintains relationships and gains client’s trust and respect.
• Ethics, Integrity and Trust - Considers ethical issues before decisions are made and seeks to
achieve results that are in the best interest of the Bank.
• Ownership, Accountability, Responsibility and Compliance - Takes ownership of tasks,
projects, and relationships and follows through on obligations and promises.
• Self Development and Learning - Personally committed to learning and actively works to
continuously develop professionally.
• Teamwork and Collaboration -Works collaboratively; finds common ground and solves problems
for the good of all and can represent his/her own interests and yet be fair to the team.
Individual Contributor Competencies:
• Decision Making and Problem Solving -Makes decisions in a timely manner, uses a mixture of
analysis, experience, and judgment to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
• Informing and Communicating - Proactively communicates information to colleagues up, down
and across the organization, provides updates on projects, tasks and potential roadblocks.
• Planning - Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects and sets objectives and
• Time Management - Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her
efforts on important priorities and completes tasks and/or projects on time.
• 3 years experience in general servicing of mortgage and commercial loans
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Knowledge of loan core processing systems and optical storage systems, especially Fiserv Signature and Nautilus.
• Ability to work on multiple assignments with speed, accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to follow procedures and work independently.
• Flexibility in hours required to cover client service requirements for West Coast banking office.
Equal Opportunity Employer