Education/Training: A high school diploma or equivalent; obtain and maintain appropriate Bank Product Knowledge Certification.
Skill(s): Proficient reading, writing, and grammar skills; proficient mathematics skills; proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills; proficient PC skills; working knowledge of Fiserv or other core processor preferred; visual and auditory skills; valid driver’s license.
Experience: A minimum of three (3) years of bank experience normally required.
Responsible for performing a variety of duties to support the loan servicing function; coordinating work within the department, as well as with other departments; reporting pertinent information to the immediate supervisor; responding to inquiries or requests for information. Essential Duties:
1. Performs a variety of duties to support the loan servicing function, of which the following are illustrative:
a. Completes Loans to Insiders Report quarterly.
b. Prints and files rate sheets the 1st and 15th of each month.
c. Prepares Report for Loans for Directors and Executive Officers over $250,000 on monthly basis.
d. Completes all assigned tasks associated with placing cancellation on ORION.
e. Performs all duties necessary to process new mortgages, installments, lines of credit, and direct and indirect loan contracts.
f. Communicates effectively with applicable insurance companies.
g. Performs all assigned duties associated with loan payments that utilize ACH (foreign and internal).
h. Performs all assigned tasks associated with the servicing of all commercial loans; processes loans to the core processing system.
i. Follows up on commercial loans, including, but not limited to, lien perfection and insurance.
j. Initiates default notices advising of imminent rate changes due to failure to provide current financial information.
k. Responds to all inquiries from customers and associates in a timely manner.
l. Maintains an awareness of new business opportunities; actively refers customers to appropriate sales personnel as appropriate.
m. Provides backup support for Insurance Specialist and other departmental staff as necessary.
n. Orders supplies as necessary.
o. Performs other related duties as assigned.
2. Abides by the current laws and organizational policies and procedures designed and implemented to promote an environment which is free of harassment and other forms of illegal discriminatory behavior in the work place.
3. Cooperates with, participates in, and supports the adherence to all internal policies, procedures, and practices in support of risk management and overall safety and soundness and the Bank's compliance with all regulatory requirements, e.g. Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Equal Credit Opportunity Act, etc.
4. Coordinates specific work tasks with other personnel within the department as well as with other departments in order to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of information.
5. Reports pertinent information to the immediate supervisor as requested, or according to an established schedule; compiles information as necessary or as directed and provides data to appropriate bank personnel.
6. Responds to inquiries relating to his/her particular area, or to requests from customers, other bank personnel, etc., within given time frames and within established policy.
1. Performs tasks which are supportive in nature to the essential functions of the job, but which may be altered or re-designed depending upon individual circumstances.
Operations Center 12832 Garrett Highway Oakland, MD
1. Telephone 2. Automobile 3. PC/Computer keyboard 4. Printer 5. Calculator 6. Fax machine 7. Copy machine
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free