Stability, growth, leadership …if you are seeking a future filled with opportunity then we would like to talk with you. NVR, Inc. (parent to Ryan Homes, NVHomes) is one of the largest homebuilding and mortgage banking companies in the nation. We are currently the most profitable US builder and we have generated the industry’s highest earnings per share growth rate over the last 10 years. Founded in 1948, the company has grown to over 2500 employees operating in major cities in the eastern half of the United States.
NVR Inc. is seeking a highly self-motivated individual to assume the position of Loan Shipper.
This position is responsible for acknowledging receipt of closed loan files received from branch offices as well as acknowledging receipt/review/packaging/delivery of collateral files/closed loan files/final documentation in accordance with the applicable guidelines and within the required timeframes or for coordinating the delivery of bulk sales of loans to purchasers of servicing within the required timeframes.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. For each collateral package received, critical loan data must be verified. The packages must be reviewed to ensure that each complies with our warehouse specifications. Any missing/ incomplete/incorrect documentation must be identified. Corrections must be made internally if possible or the respective branch offices must be notified of the problem. Assignments must be prepared, properly executed and included in the collateral file on applicable loans.
2. Documentation contained in the collateral packages must be securely fastened in a legal size manila file folder. Individual loans must be assigned to the appropriate warehouse line prior to delivery. All packages received must be processed each day and sent to the appropriate warehouse bank via an overnight delivery service marked for priority service unless otherwise directed by the area supervisor or department manager.
3. Acquire closed loan files from branch offices and acknowledge receipt of the same via the system. Contact branch offices in order to obtain closed loan files not yet received by the department. Determine the closed loan files that require credit packages, obtain the same from the appropriate party and pair the packages with the corresponding closed loan files in preparation for review.
4. Segregate the files received each day by the investor in order to facilitate the process of review and delivery. Monitor the transfer of loans between departments with a focus on minimizing lost/misplaced closed loan files.
5. Coordinate the packaging/delivery of loans included in bulk sales of servicing. All files must be accounted for and be delivered within the timeframes specified by the investor with an emphasis on minimizing shipping costs.
6. Review conventional and government closed loan files as assigned for compliance with NVR, FNMA, FHA or VA guidelines as applicable. Additionally responsible for the review and packaging of closed loan files assigned for delivery to individual private investors/housing authorities in order to identify any deficiencies which may delay purchase. Loans must be packaged in investor/authority order with any required transmittals and must be delivered on or before the submission deadline identified.
7. Notify the appropriate branch personnel of individual file deficiencies via the Loan Audit Suspense Report on loans reviewed each day. Respond to branch inquiries regarding missing/incomplete/incorrect documentation identified on individual loans reviewed.
8. Update system to indicate outstanding final documentation still required on reviewed loans. Acknowledge receipt of final documentation received from branch offices or NVRSS each day. All mail received must be processed on the day it is received. Key loan data must be identified so that the documentation can be segregated for review/delivery. Documentation must be reviewed in accordance with the specific secondary market investors’ guidelines as well as within the department’s established timeframes.
9. Monitor the status of outstanding final documentation for assigned investors. Reconcile investor reports and respond to requests from investors/housing authorities for documentation that has become overdue.
The listing of duties and equipment used to fulfill the full scope of the position requirements are by example only and not limited to those outlined.
When you work for an industry leader, we reward you with:
It takes a strong team to build a successful company and if you are interested in taking part in tough challenges to come up with smart solutions, NVR is the team for you.
- Excellent Salary Package
- Outstanding Growth Potential (80% of our managers have been promoted from within)
- Lucrative Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Home Purchase Discount
No Phone Calls Please
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Testing, Background and Credit Check Required
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide sponsorship of H1 visas.
See Job Description
From finished lot to signed mortgage, NVR offers homebuyers everything -- including the kitchen sink. The company builds single-family...