New Opening!!! Our client in San Diego is in immediate need of a talented Residential Loan Specialist. This is a direct hire role and a great opportunity in Northern San Diego.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring that all single and multi-family residential and commercial lines/loans are set up and processed in a timely manner while meeting all regulatory compliance and achieving a high level of customer service.
Responsibilities primarily focus on customer care and relationship management.
- A high school diploma required (college degree preferred).
- Extensive work experience in residential processing and underwriting is required, commercial and/or construction loan processing and underwriting suggested but not required.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Additional work experience with an emphasis on customer service preferred.
Must have a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Communicate with customers, providing excellent customer service and ensuring the customer relationship is maintained at the highest possible level.
- Review set-up loan files for completeness and identify missing documentation and/or problems.
- Analyze each loan file, ensuring the LAW form, loan narrative (if applicable), appraisal(s), application, preliminary title report and verifications meet secondary market and and internal loan program criteria and are accurately documented.
- Prepare loan files for funding by reviewing the analysis for accuracy and by completing the Request for Documents form to ensure all regulatory information and loan terms are accurately input into the computer system to meet compliance requirements.
- Prepare pre-qualification and/or commitment letters for loan officer review.
- Cross train other team members, when applicable
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
Concinnity Group, Inc. - 14 months ago