Responsible for ensuring that all single and multi-family residential and commercial lines/loans are set up and processed in a timely manner while meeting all regulatory compliance and achieving a high level of customer service. Responsibilities primarily focus on customer care and relationship management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Communicate with customers, providing excellent customer service and ensuring the customer relationship is maintained at the highest possible level.
2. Review set-up loan files for completeness and identify missing documentation and/or problems.
3. Analyze each loan file, ensuring the LAW form, loan narrative (if applicable), appraisal(s), application, preliminary title report and verifications meet secondary market and First Republic Bank loan program criteria and are accurately documented.
4. Prepare loan files for funding by reviewing the analysis for accuracy and by completing the Request for Documents form to ensure all regulatory information and loan terms are accurately input into the computer system to meet compliance requirements.
5. Prepare pre-qualification and/or commitment letters for loan officer review.
6. Cross train other team members, when applicable
7. Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
8. Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
9. Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
A high school diploma required (college degree preferred). Extensive work experience in residential processing & underwriting is required, commercial and/or construction loan processing and underwriting suggested but not required. Basic computer skills are required. Additional work experience with an emphasis on customer service preferred.
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
- Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
- Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.
First Republic Bank offers private banking, wealth management, trust, and brokerage services for businesses and high-net-worth clients...