Job Description:Job Summary:|
Responsible for taking orders and serving beverages to
patrons and maintaining tables.
MICROS Register, receive beverage order from
- Setting tables and station sidework.
- Obtain beverage orders from guests, process on
bartender, and deliver beverages to guests.
person in order to exceed guest expectations.
- Be alert to guest needs by telephone and/or in
credit card, room charge, vouchers, and city ledger.
- Process payment, which includes cash handling,
Job Tasks (cont’d):
- MICROS closing and preparation of cashier report.
- Closing duties, which include cleaning, sanitizing,
area as well as high tea and service bar area.
- Maintaining cleanliness of tables and surrounding
- To perform other work related duties as assigned by
Job Requirements:Essential Elements:
approximately 10 pounds in the overhead style of
- Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Ability to lift and carry a server tray weighing
guests and direct them to various facilities and
- Ability to lift and move approximately 25 pounds.
- Ability to bend, squat, and reach.
- Ability to stand and walk on a continuous basis.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with
functions within the hotel.
in a courteous, empathetic and discreet manner.
- Ability to interact with guests and other employees
use of percentages, and count.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic, including the
- Ability to read and write.
- Ability to perform cash and credit transactions.
- Ability to effectively utilize point of sale
food supply as designated by the Public Health
- Ability to move freely within the bar/lounge area.
- Not infected by diseases transmitted through the
establish high degree of customer service (smile,
- Ability to sustain direct contact with public; must
eye contact, positive personal presentation, etc.),
and high volume of interaction with guests and
- Ability to uphold and exemplify Peabody Service
- Ability to adhere to Peabody grooming standards.