The Management Trust
POSITION TITLE: Lobby Doorman, Beverly Hills CA
Part-Time approximately 24 hours/week and weekends
Non-Exempt /Hourly $13.00/hour
The Management Trust, www.managementtrust.com, is a premier community association management company with 150 years of community management experience, which together bring a promise of innovation and industry leadership. That spirit is readily apparent in our status as the only 100% employee-owned company in the community management industry. We currently serve six states (AZ, CA, CO, NV, OR, WA) and are rapidly growing.
COMPANY CONFORMANCE STATEMENTS:
Within the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Through professional knowledge, demeanor and an enthusiastic attitude, the Lead Doorman will establish an excellent level of service required to provide all residents and their guests with an exceptional experience. The Lead Doorman is the Association’s Ambassador.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Open the door as persons enter and exit the building.
- Check guests in and calling the unit to confirm they are expecting the guests.
- Direct persons to the elevators, restrooms, and other points that are accessible within the building and surrounding grounds.
- Register vendors accessing the building such as paper delivery, water, etc. Check-in these vendors in and out from the front desk.
- Hold mail, small parcel post items, and dry cleaning for residents (for no more than 72 hours).
- Direct residents to attractions in the area such as restaurants and shopping.
- Assist with taxicab or limousine service.
- Maintain a bus schedule for housekeepers, etc.
- Maintain familiarity with emergency procedures and assisting with locking elevators open for emergency crews, such as ambulance personnel. Maintain knowledge of evacuation plan.
- Register vendors entering and exiting the building to perform work on behalf of the Association such as landscaping, elevator repairs, fire monitoring testing, roof equipment repairs etc. Assist with any key distribution necessary to access these areas.
- Register housekeepers, dog sitters/walkers. Provide keys to housekeepers/dog sitters/walkers and any other resident vendors upon Owners request.
- Assist guest vehicles and commercial vehicles with parking options.
- Make rounds at least once per shift to ensure stairwell doors, exterior doors, and parking garage area are secure.
- Direct cable and satellite television installers to proper locations and install.
- Assist with Association vendor direction while on property.
- Monitor security cameras on the computer monitor.
- Provide management contact information including directing manager name and telephone number (not cell phone), answering questions as to where to send HOA payments, and help set-up meeting room for HOA meeting.
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Be reliable, trustworthy and presentable with strong communication skills.
- Ability to provide high-level customer service with astute attention to detail and organization.
- Provide proof of a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Be able to read and write English.
- Employee may be called upon to lift, move and/or carry objects that weigh up to forty-five (45) pounds.
- Position may require multiple locations.