The successful driver candidate will be responsible to:|
inspection checks and proper log book record-keeping.
- Visually inspects loaded truck and performs appropriate pre-trip
customer received their order and completes any of the assigned
- Deliver stock to customers by a predetermined route to insure
pickups in a timely and safe manner.
and reports any problems or inconsistencies related to delivery to the
- Responds to customers’ needs in a polite and understanding manner
supervisor in a timely manner.
accurately and timely.
- Must insure all proper paperwork and records are completed
teamwork environment at all times.
- Promotes and maintains safe work environment and a positive
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years working in a warehouse environment. Distribution
- Must have a valid Class A CDL.
- Must have a safe driving record and clean Motor Vehicle Record.
- Excellent organizational, time management and customer relations
- Strong problem solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
For International Paper (IP), business is a global paper chase. It is one of the world's largest manufacturers of printing papers....