- Make deliveries within the time parameters set by management, making
certain that all merchandise delivered is correct and is in good
- Collect C.O.D.’s when necessary.
- Operate assigned vehicles and equipment in a safe manner while
observing all company rules, regulations and motor vehicle laws.
- Breakdown, unwrap and sort pallets of product as needed.
- Check in merchandise verifying that orders have been filled correctly.
Notify management or dispatch, prior to leaving dock, of any shorts or
other problems as they may relate to an order.
- Unload truck after all deliveries have been made, locating customer
returns/credits in designated return area. Tractor and trailer must
be cleaned out. Return all appropriate paperwork to supervisor, and
advise of any problems or discrepancies. Secure truck and equipment.
- Prepare daily trip report listing planned stop sequence.
- Maintain service records and schedule preventative maintenance on all
- Be familiar with all delivery zones in order to help cover other
routes during vacations or other absence.
-Excellent driving record.
-2 yrs. experience in local route deliveries
-Class A license with hazmat endorsement required
-Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 80 lbs.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment.
High School General Studies
For International Paper (IP), business is a global paper chase. It is one of the world's largest manufacturers of printing papers....