Full time positions with competitive pay and full benefits including medical, vision, dental, short term disability, paid vacation, sick, and holidays.
- Operate a tractor trailer over roads, highways and interstates to pick up and deliver cargo to and from customers and/or loading terminals.
- Obey all traffic laws and drive with caution while operating the motor vehicle.
- Load and unload trailers as needed.
- Actively pursue an excellent working relationship with customers by ensuring prompt and courteous service. Display a professional and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Minimum of six verifiable months tractor trailer driving experience
- One year of local pick up and delivery experience preferred
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Requires a CDL Class A license (Hazmat preferred but not required).
- Ability to operate a pallet jack
- Ability to perform high lifts, medium lifts, low lifts and overhead lifts up to 50 pounds, must be able to carry 50 pounds, must be able to push up to 200 pounds, and pull up to 100 pounds
- Driver will be required to take and pass a pre-employment DOT physical and additional DOT physicals during employment as required.
- Driver will be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug screen and additional random drug screens as required.
Xpress Global Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender,
religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any
other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
Xpress Global Systems, Inc. is a drug-free workplace and a drug screen is required for all positions.
Xpress Global Systems - 16 months ago