Waste Connections Inc. is looking for a Local Truck Driver for our LeMay's Mobile Shredding division in Lacey, WA. In this position, you will drive an assigned route to collect paper to be shredded from customers throughout Washington State. This is a labor-intensive position, as you will be required to do heavy lifting up and down staircases and in and out of buildings.
Must have a class A or B Commercial drivers license, at least 1 year CDL driving experience mandatory, and a clean driving record. In this position you deal with the public so having previous customer service experience is a plus.
Full time position with year round overtime. Competitive pay plus family benefits, 401k, vacation.
Do not stop by or call our local office. Please apply online at www.wasteconnections.com
Additionally, the ideal candidate will:
• Be able to work in a fast paced, team environment.
• Be able to work outdoors in all types of weather.
• Be able to follow safe operating practices.
• Be able to learn and use interpersonal skills relating to good customer service.
• Be able to serve customers courteously
• Be able to read, write and comprehend reports well enough to complete daily assignments.
• Be able to lift up to 65 pounds
• Possess a clean safety and driving record
• Possess a valid Class A or B Commercial Drivers license.
• Mandatory 1 year CDL driving experience
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future". Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V.)
Waste Connections - 21 months ago
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...