Funeral Home Manager
We currently have an opportunity available for a Location Manager in Rockford and Machesney Park, IL to manage two funeral homes for our Dignity Memorial Network.
Our successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of these firms, which each reside within a cemetery property.
The successful candidate must have previous management experience and be a fully capable and competent funeral professional. Critical to the success of this operation are flawless execution standards combined with a thorough understanding of our unique demographics and clientele.
The successful candidate will be expected to direct and lead all Funeral Home personnel and ensure that the facility and equipment are maintained to a high degree of readiness. Additional duties include the following:
- Select, train and motivate location staff to assure that they create and maintain a premier level of client family satisfaction.
- Achieve the location’s annual financial and marketing goals.
- Manage the business of the operation as if it were your own.
- Maintain a motivated and dedicated staff with the skills necessary to service client family needs.
- Assure that staff members understand location goals, policies and procedures.
- Ensure visitations and services are conducted in a manner that exceeds the expectations of our client families and friends.
- Practice and promote teamwork among location staff.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- At least 6 years of Funeral Director experience .
- Community involvement.
- Illinois Funeral Director/Embalmer License
Sunset Funeral Home and Advantage Funeral and Cremation Service are affiliates of Service Corporation International, the largest provider of funeral and cemetery services in North America.
Service Corporation International - 19 months ago
Service Corporation International (SCI) is to death what H&R Block is to taxes. SCI, the largest funeral and cemetery services company...