Directs, manages and oversees location activities including the operational, manufacturing and service activities within a designated location focusing on operational support of sales and ensures the location''s maximization of productivity and profitability.
- Coordinates and oversees location''s operational team activities to maximize efficiencies and resources ensuring company and customer service level standards are met and exceeded.
- Full scope performance management of location''s managers, supervisors and associates including hiring, training, development, providing regular feedback, direction, delegation of duties and coaching for all direct reports and location associates establishing a performance driven location team.
- Develops, coordinates and executes budgets and operational strategies with Market Manager, Market Sales Manager and Operations team.
- Regularly reviews duties, workload assignments and responsibilities with direct reports and associates. Realigns duties and responsibilities to adjust to workflow and business demands.
- Monitors and regularly reviews inventory quantities; coordinating with sales and Inventory Control Specialist to balancing optimal inventory turn times, maximization of sales efforts and controlling costs.
- Ensures location expectations of productivity, operational excellence and customer service level standards are implemented and met ensuring On-Time and In-Full standards are achieved.
- Acting Safety Officer for the location; coordinating safety efforts with location''s Safety Coordinator.
- Frequently compiles and reviews standard reports; analyzing production reports, labor costs, employee attendance reports, departmental expenses, quality assurance reports and On- Time/ In-Full reports.
- Reviews location performance results; facilitates daily communications meetings, noting successes, overall standings and improvement plans with direct reports and location associates. Coordinates feedback into action items and plan course of actions.
- Monitors, coordinates and administers machine maintenance to ensure proper and safe operations, optimal forklift and truck performance and fully protecting company assets.
- Acting location point of contact for customer service issues and concerns. Identifies and implements appropriate corrective actions and next steps.
- Regularly provides market intelligence and feedback; including team and individual performance, pricing, competition and market developments to Market Leadership team.
- Secures, trains and develops associate talent pool to ensure successful retention and promotional standards.
- Maintains open communication with all levels regarding location challenges, solutions and business impacts.
To Apply: https://stocksupplycareers.silkroad.com/eprise/main/SiteGen/stockext/Content/Home.html
- High School Diploma or GED. Bachelors in Business Management, Marketing or realted field preferred.
- Demonstrated management experience, financial analysis, operational productivity, forecasting and budgetary planning as well as strong cost control and management skills.
- Working knowledge of accounting principles and local building codes and compliance requirements.
- MS Office and Computer literate
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Minimum 3-5 years management experience in designated builder segment and building materials supply,
Stock Building Supply - 23 months ago
Stock Building Supply is a leading building materials and solutions company for professional homebuilders and contractors in the United...