- --Prepare all necessary shipping documentation related to international bookings, including HAWB’s, Manifest, Shipping Instructions, and BOL’s.
- --Compile appropriate transactional elements to support Organization’s duty drawback initiatives.
- --Ensure compliance with industry regulations, including but not limited to TSA, DOT, HAZMAT.
- -- Participates in rate negotiations, terms and conditions of freight service agreements with carriers.
- --Collaborate closely with internal teams, Customers, Brokers and Freight Forwarders to ensure timely and cost effective delivery of goods to the marketplace.
- -HS Diploma/GED
- -Relevant training in logistics management
- --Minimum 1-2 years Experience
- --Knowledge of Operational procedures regarding Air, Ocean and import/export business
Ridgeway BioTechnologies Corporation - 11 months ago