Logistic Manager, Senior (Fort Benning Contingency Hire)
Position is contingent upon award of the project
Provides leadership by directing the efforts of personnel involved in providing a variety of support to programs involved with Supply, Property, Transportation, and Maintenance. Responsible for the overall performance of the assigned department or function. Provides operational oversight to ensure work is accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner. Insures awareness and monitors employee compliance with all applicable company directives, policies, and procedures. Coordinates activities involving the customer, other organizations, and/or company functions. Responsible for defining training requirements, developing employee skills, and promoting continuous improvement. Develops and implements performance standards and internal controls. Assist the Project Manager with operational oversight of the Ft. Benning Maintenance, Supply, and Transportation divisions.
- Highly specialized skills, knowledge or techniques requiring some problem recognition, solution development and action step formulation within structured and/or defined judgment parameters a defined by the job.
- In addition to much organizing, work prioritization and related skills, supervisory skills are required for management/supervision of small staff of direct reports, including 2nd level supervisory structure. (Includes all first-line supervisors)
- Knowledge of US Army logistic, (Central Issue Facility, Supply Support Activity, Property Book Management, Field and Sustainment Maintenance, Transportation Motor Pool, Air Movement, and Personal Property shipments.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt minimum requirement.
- Active Secret Security Clearance Required
KBR - 18 months ago
KBR, Inc. (KBR) is an engineering, construction and services company supporting the energy, petrochemicals, government services, industrial...