W R Systems, Ltd. has a potential need for a Logistician to assist our SPAWAR Atlantic customers with logistics documentation requirements, including but not limited to Ship Change Documents (SCDs), Navy Training System Plans (NTSPs), nomenclature requests using Joint Electronic Type Designation Automated System (JETDAS), and User Logistics Support Summaries (ULSSs).
Position responsibilities to include but are not limited to the following:
Candidate must be able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Access, Outlook; pdf software.
- Facilitates the development and integration of the 10 individual logistic support elements (maintenance planning; supply support; support & test equipment; manpower & personnel; training & training support; technical data; computer resources support; facilities; packaging, handling, storage and transportation; and design interface) to specify, develop, acquire, test, field and support systems
- Coordinates the elements of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) with the system engineering effort
- Identifies tradeoffs as required between elements to acquire a system that is affordable, operable, supportable, sustainable, transportable, and environmentally sound within the resources available
- Develops logistics documentation in support of the maintenance philosophy and acquisition strategy
- Has a demonstrated knowledge of logistics management principles, concepts, policies, regulations, common naval support programs (e.g., TDMIS, CDMD-OA, PARTS, WSF, ICAPS, NDE, RCM Analysis) and a thorough understanding of Life Cycle Support requirements
- Conducts data research and analysis, and generates reports
- Develops and maintains Allowance Parts Lists, as required. Develops Provisioning Technical Data, Program Support Data, and maintenance documentation
- Performs QA/QC peer review of ILS documentation including proofreading and editing of own work
- Establishes and maintains a document filing system to retrieve or revise previous documents
- Maintains image resource files
- Keeps record of work performed
- Has the flexibility to move from one assignment/project to the next when specific tasks assigned terminate or commence
- Completes multiple tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Completes various reports to reflect completed and in-progress tasking
Candidates must possess up to 2 years of related logistics experience. High School diploma or equivalent at a minimum; associate’s or bachelor’s degree in related field a plus. DAU Logistics or NAVSEA RCM certifications a plus.
All candidates must have the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Security Clearance.
The selected candidate will support the organization's mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: high standard of quality in conduct and performance; determination to achieve excellence; ownership; accountability; competence; collaboration; innovation; focus; drive; enthusiasm; mutual trust and respect; dedication; loyalty; and good citizenship.
W R Systems, Ltd., is an equal opportunity employer with a proven track record of high employee retention. We have been providing engineering, science and systems innovations, support and solutions to Public and Private sector since 1983. We encourage individual growth and provide a flexible work schedule with competitive benefit package. We acknowledge individual and group achievements through awards, bonuses, and various other formal and informal methods.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action / Male / Female / Disabled / Veteran
WRSystems, Ltd. - 30+ days ago