MTS is seeking logisticians and supporting functional specialists to support AMCOM (Army Aviation and Missile Command) and its stakeholder organizations. The primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Assist government program management in performing and ensuring completion of a combination of the tasks up to the total integration and management of AMCOM’s logistics support efforts.
• Assist with a variety of logistics support functions to include any combination of the following:
o Design Influence/Concept Definition
o Maintenance Planning
o Manpower And Personnel
o Supply Support
o Support Equipment And Test, Measurement And Diagnostics Equipment (TMDE)
o Training And Training Devices
o Logistics Support Technical Data
o Computer Resources Support
o Packaging, Handling And Storage (PHS)
o Transportation And Transportability
o Standardization And Interoperability (S&I)
o Continuous Acquisition And Life Cycle Support (CALS)
o Logistics Program Support
o Reliability Availability And Maintainability (RAM) Support
o Logistics Support Of Automated Information Systems (AIS)
• Support sustainment functions such as customer support, field assessment, supply support, production management, depot maintenance, and oversight of item management.
• Provide technical interface with clients
• Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Engineering, Business or related scientific/technical discipline and demonstrated logistics experience.
• Must have knowledge and experience with Department of Defense (DoD)/Army plans, policies, standards, and methods aimed at the acquisition and support of military systems.
• Must have a thorough understanding and experience in the complete life-cycle management of military systems.
• Prior military experience is a plus.
• Active DoD SECRET clearance
*This position is contingent upon contract awarding and subsequent funding.
MTS - 13 months ago
MTS makes an important step on the way towards the third generation networks with mobile data solution from Motorola and Cisco Moscow...