Transportation issues can present real challenges to our clients, and we are looking for a Logistics Account Manager to meet these challenges head-on with service & flexibility! AIM Integrated Logistics is the industry leader in 3PL services, and is looking for a Logistics Account Manager like you to join our team! We are large enough to present great opportunities to our employees, but small enough to provide an atmosphere that feels like home.
In this position you will be expected to maintain effective communications with Aim customers, and with Local Drivers to ensure the timeliness of freight and equipment movement. Perform administrative functions involved with billing and payroll. This position is in Aim Integrated Logistics and reports directly to the Regional Manager.
- Assign drivers to work duties in compliance with DOT HOS regulations
- Build effective labor schedule to handle projected freight volumes
- Work with the customer and Aim to develop back hauls
- Continuous improvement on routing schedules based on efficientcy and utilization
- Dispatch drivers on a timely basis
- Perform and reconcile yard checks of fleet
- Routine damage inspections of assigned fleet
- Review all driver paperwork, including logs and trip sheets to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Communicate any load information to the customer and AIM Management to improve loading
- Enter fuel data into approved workbook
- Direct and follow up on local drivers to assure timely movement of trailers to and from the customer
- Work with the Aim Leasing Company maintenance department to ensure timely repairs and PM’s to the Aim Dedicated equipment
- Monitor the loading of all Aim trailers for proper delivery order
- Supervising inbound and outbound third party carriers
- Submit time off requests in a timely & reasonable fashion to Payroll and Central Operations
- Report accidents to Safety as needed
- Maintain driver supplies
- Required attendance at all safety and corporate meetings as instructed
Our dedication to providing unparalleled service and quality means that you will work to establish strategic solutions for our clients. AIM combines innovation, technology and flexibility for today and the future. At AIM, dedication and experience is what will take you far!
Our great benefit package includes:
Medical, dental, 401K, profit sharing, Life insurance, supplemental life insurance, dependent life insurance, long-term disability, short-term disability, direct deposit
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Routing experience & geographical Knowledge of Western PA and Eastern Ohio
- AS/400 experience a plus
- Knowledge of basic dispatch techniques
- Working knowledge of computers analytical tools and computers in general
- Understand and abide by all Department of Transportation Regulations
- Knowledge of PC Miler
- CDL License a plus
Aim NationaLease - 24 months ago
Aim is an industry leader in full service truck leasing. We are large enough to provide solutions to a wide variety of transportation...