Administrator for day to day order processing and warehouse transfers. Occasionally will assist with the booking of carriers for outbound shipments.
- Identify and process shipping orders.
- Process warehouse transfers.
- Serve as the main contact regarding order processing including lot assignments and quality holds.
- Validate order shipments.
- Assist with answering shipping/receiving phone.
- Assist with driver check in/out.
- Occasionally assist with carrier booking.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Past/current experience of Database software; Inventory software; Manufacturing software; Order processing systems; Spreadsheet software and/or Word Processing software. Candidates must have experience printing bills of lading and processing and validating order shipments.
Blount Fine Foods, Inc - 10 months ago