Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. provides the business advantage to some of the world’s largest retailers, auto manufactures, consumer electronics companies and more. Our services ensure that our customer goods move from production through the supply chain to the end user. Offering air and ocean freight forwarding, global warehousing, transportation, reverse logistics, surface transportation and supply chain solutions, we perform a key role in keeping world trade moving. Globally Yusen Logistics employs over 17,000 staff across 412 offices.
As part of the NYK Group established in 1885, one of the world’s most recognized and trusted names in shipping and logistics, Yusen Logistics is consistently recognized as one of the most ethical and sustainable companies.
To receive, store, maintain inventory on and arrange for domestic and/or international transport of a client’s commodity from a warehouse to the client’s specified destination.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· To maintain inventory of a client’s commodity in the warehouse.
· Resolve discrepancies between items received, stored and shipped..
· Make necessary trucking arrangements for shipping client’s merchandise
· To calculate handling, receiving and shipping charges and billing customer
· Prepare and process shipping documents (bill of lading, shipper’s instructions, Certificates of origin)
· Provide excellent customer service and meet client’s requirement
· Manage the customs process with our customs broker and insure that our freight delivers on time to our customers
· May use a forklift
Education and Experience: High School Diploma plus 1-2 years of related logistics experience required.
Employment with Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. comes with competitive pay and an excellent benefits package including paid vacations, holidays and sick time. Insurance benefits include medical, prescription, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents. The company also provides short term and long term disability, group life insurance, and AD&D. Additionally there is a generous 401K savings plan and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) benefit. We offer company-paid skills training, as well as a Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance program and career and advancement opportunities.
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard