VIZIO, Inc., headquartered in Irvine, California, is America's fastest-growing HDTV and consumer electronics company and is revolutionizing how we watch, listen … and live! We are currently seeking a Logistics Analyst II for our City of Industry location.
This individual will be responsible for handling one of our new Major Accounts, Best Buy. Receive orders through EDI into SAP system and download orders into an excel spreadsheet called a Priority List; this will then be forwarded to our 3PL’s to process shipments. Also a delivery note (DN) should be created and once this is done it is sent via XML to our 3PL and our Prepaid Carrier CHR. The DN and the Priority Lists should be linked together.This person should take full responsibility of this account; they should first understand the account by reading Best Buy’s routing guide. They should ensure that all orders allocated are in our system and once the orders are processed, need to monitor the orders shipping out based on the ship no later date or must arrive by date given by our customer.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities :
- Update Priority Lists by utilizing our 3PL/Carrier reports, in which pickup and delivery appointments are provided.
- Understand allocations vs. orders, inventory availability and open communication with our Sales Team as well with our Customer Buying Team.
- Logistics experience, Freight experience if applicable.
- Fast learner, detailed oriented, organized, open minded. Related operations experience.
- Excel, Word, Power Point, SAP experience if applicable.
VIZIO - 17 months ago
VIZIO has done for HDTVs what Dell did for PCs and Southwest Airlines did for air travel: sell them for less. The company sells low-cost...