Position Summary: Provide logistics element expertise, EILSP/Inventory Tracking, Repair/replenishment contractor monitoring, Special projects (GFE, Installation projects), Support and Test Equipment Management, Supply Support Procedures, Warranty tracking, Implement Life Cycle Support concept Align with standard logistics business model to ensure optimization of infrastructure capabilities, Document the Integrated Logistics Support requirements, Assist in the design and maintenance of Integrated Logistics Support Plan (ILSP), Prepare a supply chain management plan, Conduct initial spares analysis, Assist in the maintenance of LORA (Level of Repair Analysis), Develop an inventory management plan to ensure optimum component provisioning.
Position Description: Support the standardization of life cycle support activities for all in-service and evolving electronics Core Technologies while ensuring organizational compliance to bi-level mission support model. Provide support in the development and implementation of logistics policy and documentation. Provide technical assistance with rebase-lining and equipment management in support of the Coast Guard’s Core Technologies life cycle management.
- Track, analyze, and report on electronic systems logistics,(parts inventory, demand rates, parts repairs).
- Suggest improvements to enhance logistics/support efforts.
- Communicate via phone and email with Project Items/Inventory Managers.
- Attend project meetings as directed and report status of all work efforts.
- Capturing and analyzing metrics.
- Validate CG-22's and provide recommendations to PL and CT Managers/Staff.
- Creating and maintaining logistics documentation.
- Assist in the development and monitoring of Electronic Information Logistics Support Plans (EILSP), track electronic inventory items using Aviation Logistics Management Information System (ALMIS), Naval Engineering and Electronic Supply Support System (NESSS), Fleet Logistics System (FLS, and Configuration Management Plus (CMPlus) Provide legacy system support services to SMEF personnel, field technicians, depot level technicians and system users.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office Suite of applications
- Possess thorough understanding of electronic and computer systems, hardware and software.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills
- Possess a thorough knowledge of operation, preventative maintenance and repair and supply support of electronic navigation systems.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance
- Eight (8) or more years of Coast Guard or Navy electronics experience.
- Experience with Coast Guard logistic support applications, NESSS, FLS, Fed Log, WebFlis, CG Parts, SFLC Central, and CMPlus.
- Good communication skills (both oral and written).
- The ability to interface with all staff (engineers, technical writers, technicians).
- Personable attitude.
- Experience supporting Coast Guard or Navy electronic systems.
Allied Technology Group provides a full range of complex, innovative engineering and information management solutions to U.S. Government clients including the Departments of Defense, State, Homeland Security and various civilian Departments and Agencies. For the past 25 years, we have exceeded corporate and client expectations by focusing on each client’s absolute satisfaction.
Allied Technology Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Allied Technology offers the following benefits to our employees:
- Health Care Benefits
- Vision Rider
- Dental Care Benefits
- Life Insurance & Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Long & Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Education & Training Assistance
- Professional Association Dues
- Direct Deposit
Allied Technology Group - 17 months ago