Digital River , founded in 1994, is a global leader in cloud commerce outsourcing that builds and manages online businesses for more than 40,000 software publishers, manufacturers, distributors, and online retailers. Its multi-channel commerce solution, which supports both direct and indirect sales, is designed to help companies of all sizes maximize online revenues as well as reduce the costs and risks of running a commerce operation. The comprehensive platform offers site development and hosting, order management, fraud prevention, export controls, tax management, physical and digital product fulfillment, multilingual customer service, advanced reporting and strategic marketing services.
We are a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: DRIV) headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with offices and more than 1400 employees located across the United States, Europe and the Asia Pacific.
This position is responsible for managing orders and inventory through Digital River Global supply chain partners. Analysis of order issues, inventory issues, inventory and order management, procurement, freight management, department projects etc. Communication with both distribution centers and extensive Operational management of DR clients.
- Managing end consumer internet sales orders out of multiple software systems including DR internal along with DR’s supply chain partners
- Correcting errors, root cause analysis, through interaction with numerous Digital River departments – Customer service, Integration services, Account Development, Production Support, Project Management, accounting, etc.
- Further communication and management of DR Global fulfillment partners Synnex, Ingram Micro, Tech Data, DCL Corp, Distribution Alternatives, etc.
- New distribution partner and client integration support., launch management, new and current client solutioning, adhoc projects
- Assist in freight management of DR carriers, FedEx, UPS etc.
- Inventory management, accuracy, cycle counting, procurement and consigned purchase orders for 10,000 plus sku’s
- Maintaining and creating department metrics, continuous improvement initiatives
- Extensive client management.
- Four-year Degree in Business/Supply Chain
- Minimum of three years in Logistics and supply chain management
Other Position Requirements
Extensive knowledge of MS office products – excel, word, powerpoint, visio, etc. Highly detailed with strong written and verbal and overall communication and presentation skills, high degree of professionalism as this position works with both DR vendors and internal and external clients. Ability to define problems, collect data, and formulate effective solutions . Ability to mult-task, effective time management and frequent reprioritization.
Digital River, Inc. offers a variety of perks such as an on-site fitness center, on-site full-service cafeteria, free on-site parking, casual dress every day, tuition reimbursement, employee referral program, domestic partner benefits, auto and homeowners discounts, on-site massage therapists and chiropractors, bring your dog to work day, pet insurance and all in a beautiful, Leed-certified, state-of-the-art building with scenic walking trails.
Standard benefits include a competitive benefits package to all regular, full-time employees, a 401(k) plan with an aggressive company match, employee stock purchase plan, medical-dental-vision and life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, a flexible spending/cafeteria plan, holiday and vacation days.
Digital River, Inc. supports and embraces a diverse workforce as an Equal Employment Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer.
Digital River, Inc. - 20 months ago