*****Please note that we are recruiting for this position in order to build a talent pool of potential candidates. When a position becomes available, we will review applicants at that time. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.*****
The Senior Logistics Analyst will be familiar with the Marine Corps Logistics systems to include SASSY and GCSS-MC. Hands-on operation of Transportation Management Office systems required. Experience with VSAT, SWAN or other SATCOM systems is a plus. Extensive travel schedule to support acceptance training; travel about 50%. Specific responsibilities include: Confirm the SATCOM system conformity to approved parts lists during acceptance testing; coordinate shipping/delivery between vendors and the government; account for systems in Albany; Use Transportation Management Office systems or commercial shipping methods to CONUS/OCONUS locations. Travel expected to I, II, III MEFs, Reserve sites, Duluth GA, and Kilgore TX
Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for this position;
Keyword: Secret Clearance, Logistics, Military/Marine experience,
- Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess a SECRET security clearance
- They must be available for required travel. Candidate should possess logistics experience with 8 years work experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred; additional consideration will be given for professional certifications.
- Specific experience supporting government representatives preferred.
- Military experience is a plus and Marine Corps experience preferred, but not required. May be required to stand for extended periods of time during acceptance testing. A
- Ability to work cooperatively with various geographic-diverse personnel required.
From: Engineering Solutions & Products Inc.
Engineering Solutions & Products Inc. - 19 months ago