L.B. Foster Company, a 110 year old American corporation, is a leading manufacturer, fabricator, and distributor of products for the transportation, construction, utility, and energy markets. We have recently been recognized for achievement in manufacturing excellence, financial growth, and our impressive safety record. The corporation owns divisions and subsidiaries that supply products to industries requiring rail and rail accessories; sheet, pipe and H piling; bridge decking and highway products; precast concrete buildings; and threaded and coated pipe. L.B. Foster markets its products worldwide.
At L.B. Foster, our culture reflects our passion for integrity, accountability and safety. This culture is built on the quality of our work force and a positive attitude toward continuous improvement, working in a safe environment and customer service.
The Logistics Analyst is responsible for arranging and scheduling LTL shipments, entering rail shipments and audit rail invoices, tracing shipments and maintaining records and EDI billing of rail car shipments.
• Obtain and provide freight quotes to sales personnel
• Coordinate domestic and international logistics activities with internal/external customers
• Create and maintain detailed records of all shipments for accuracy, timeliness and cost
• Log, trace, and record shipments to the final destination
• Review and record rail freight invoices for accuracy and comparison to budget
• Prepare any necessary reports
Skills, Experience and Education:
• 4 year degree in Transportation or Business related field, or equivalent work experience
• 4+ years experience in logistics
• International experience preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Extensive MS Word and Excel knowledge and excellent math skills are required.
In return, we offer an opportunity to build a solid career with competitive compensation and a very attractive benefits package, including first-day health care coverage and a market-leading 401(k) program.
If you meet the qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please apply online at www.lbfosterjobs.com
LB Foster - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
L..B. Foster supplies transportation, construction, utility, energy, recreation and agriculture markets with the materials necessary to...