The Logistics Analyst, as part of ManTech Integrated Logistics Support & Services 2 (ILSS-2) contract, is responsible to provide data analysis and support of the Army Sustainment Command’s Left Behind Equipment (LBE) and Pre Deployment Training Equipment (PDTE) program. The Logistics Analyst will work independently and collaborate with LBE team members and Regional Army Field Support Brigade (AFSB) property accountability teams to create custom databases and work with industry standard software. They will mine data for analysis and reporting from Standard Army Management Information System (STAMIS) and custom databases, perform workflow studies to identify most efficient business processes related to information and reporting and provide quality assurance of weekly situation reports from Army property accountability teams. Additionally, they will be required to integrate, interface and retrieve data from various Army systems and agencies and collaborate on automation of the LBE and PDTE data process.
Qualifications Requires Bachelors degree or equivalent and zero to two years of related experience Additional Qualifications Must be a U.S. citizen and possess a SECRET clearance. The Ideal candidate should have experience in Database Administration Design and Development experience on Microsoft Access and /or MS SQL Server and possess expert level knowledge of the Microsoft Office productivity Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access). The candidate should have an understanding of the Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW) and must have working knowledge with Standard Army Management Information System (STAMIS). He/she will have experience in either Logistics or Supply Management areas and possess the ability to independently analyze and resolve difficult issues and problems and perform a range of standard and non-standard clerical assignments. Additionally, the candidate should have three to five years or experience with Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE). Experience in VBA, VB.net, C#, VB6, T-SQL, would be advantageous. Degrees Equivalent Experience/Education
- Compile and prepare program specific reports for Army Sustainment Command (ASC) and subordinates.
- Design and administer databases.
- Collaborate with LBE team, PDTE team and other interrelated programs to design and develop automation tools.
- Utilize Standard Army Management Information Systems (STAMIS) for collection of data for analysis and presentation.
- Collect and analyze data/information from multiple sources, such as internal records, Standard Army Management Information Systems (STAMIS), external surveys and government forecasts.
- Generate a variety of routine, special & ad hoc reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and special reports and/or data through data extraction techniques.
- Maintain data by updating new or changed information.
- Prepare Common Operating Picture slides for General officer level briefings; Attend or present briefing slides at weekly high level briefings.
- Present briefings, reports, analysis, findings and data to government customers and internal personnel.
- Create periodic performance reports and maintain report files.
- Design and create documents, spreadsheets and reports.
- Monitor and verify periodic data feeds, and resolve problems as necessary.
- Report on information contained in the database to internal clients according to a standard format.
- Troubleshoot database problems for basic users.
- Analyze statistical data and report to ascertain trends, conformance to standards and directives, and efficiency of operations.
- Experience with developing and implementing Work Breakdown Structures.
- Perform other projects and/or tasks as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree Years of Experience 00-02 years w/Bachelors Degree Position Type FT Date Required 24-Sep-2012
ManTech Int'l Corp. - 12 months ago
ManTech International Corporation (ManTech) is a provider of technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security programs for...