The Logistics Analyst (LA), as part of ManTech Integrated Logistics Support & Services (ILSS) contract, is responsible to provide logistics data analysis in support of one or more of the following activities: Left Behind Equipment (LBE), Supply Support Activities (SSA) and Pre-Deployment Training Equipment (PDTE). The Logistics Analyst will work independently and collaborate with ManTech team members and Schofield Barracks, HI Army Field Support Battalion (AFSBn) readiness and property accountability teams to create custom databases and work with industry standard software. The LA gathers, identifies and relates data to conduct analysis of logistical management problems and requirements. He/she follows established modeling and evaluation processes to determine the effectiveness of current operational activities and to determine problem areas and develop solutions. The LA works with multiple data sources and information systems to include the Standard Army Management Information System (STAMIS) and the ManTech Advanced Collaborative Environment (MACE) to generate a variety of written, non-technical reports to management, indicating solutions or possible alternatives and probability of success. Reports may be recurring or ad hoc based on customer needs.
Bachelor's Degree Years of Experience 02-04 years w/Bachelors Degree Position Type FT Date Required 25-Jun-2012
- Compile and prepare program specific reports for the Army Field Support Battalion (AFSBn).
- Design and administer databases.
- Collaborate with LBE team, PDTE team, SSA team and other interrelated programs to design and develop automation tools.
- Utilize Standard Army Management Information Systems (STAMIS) for collection of data for analysis and presentation.
- Collect and analyze data/information from multiple sources, such as internal records, Standard Army Management Information Systems (STAMIS), external surveys and government forecasts.
- Generate a variety of routine, special & ad hoc reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and special reports and/or data through data extraction techniques.
- Maintain data by updating new or changed information.
- Prepare Common Operating Picture slides for General Officer level briefings; Attend or present briefing slides at weekly high level briefings.
- Present briefings, reports, analysis, findings and data to government customers and internal personnel.
- Create periodic performance reports and maintain report files.
- Design and create documents, spreadsheets and reports.
- Monitor and verify periodic data feeds, and resolve problems as necessary.
- Report on information contained in the database to internal clients according to a standard format.
- Troubleshoot database problems for basic users.
- Analyze statistical data and report to ascertain trends, conformance to standards and directives, and efficiency of operations.
- Experience with developing and implementing Work Breakdown Structures.
- Perform other projects and/or tasks as assigned. Qualifications Requires Bachelors degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience. Additional Qualifications Must be a U.S. citizen and possess a SECRET clearance, have three to five years or experience with supply and maintenance and possess expert level knowledge of the Microsoft Office productivity Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access). The candidate should have an understanding of the Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW) and must have working knowledge with Standard Army Management Information System (STAMIS). The Ideal candidate should have experience in Database Administration Design and Development experience on Microsoft Access and /or MS SQL Server and the ability to independently analyze and resolve difficult issues and problems and perform a range of standard and non-standard clerical assignments. Experience in VBA, VB.net, C#, VB6, T-SQL, would be advantageous.
- Successful candidate will have completed a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Candidate must possess a driver’s license valid to operate vehicles in the state at which he/she is employed.
- Candidate must be able to perform temporary duty at other locations for specified periods of time.
- Familiarity with Lean Six Sigma concepts and philosophies is highly preferred. Degrees Equivalent Experience/Education
ManTech Int'l Corp. - 12 months ago
ManTech International Corporation (ManTech) is a provider of technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security programs for...