Instructions to Candidates
Your resume should clearly address how your skills, qualifications, and experience align with the job posting. You must be able to pass a drug test, background check, and have a clean driving record for the past 5 years.
- Receive and manage documentation of all material, machinery, chemicals and supply shipments
- Verify shipments against purchase orders
- Prepare items for shipment as directed
- Maintain record keeping systems, labeling and preservation of materials received
- Inventory warehouse parts as required and verify actuals against recorded amounts
Logistics and Administrative Functions
- Work with Logistics Coordinator and Logistics Specialist to maintain material shipping records and track cargo status via spreadsheets and PRL software.
- Direct shipments of materials and machinery as requested by client. Enter all information into operating and tracking systems.
- Provide direction to field staff relative to shipments to ensure that all loads are maximized and transported to meet required on site (ROS) dates.
- Contact transportation providers to obtain rates and delivery schedules.
- Ensure that proper documentation is in place and accessible to other departments.
Work Schedule: 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week. Work week will be determined based on project needs. Work week will most likely be Tuesday-Saturday or Wednesday-Sunday. Candidate MUST be able to work weekend days as needed.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- 5 years of experience in fleet coordination, vehicle maintenance, construction equipment coordination, or similar.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong computer skills with an emphasis on the use of Word and Excel
- General understanding of BOL’s, Hazmat, IATA requirements, and general shipping requirements
- Must be capable of performing physical labor and lifting 75 pounds
- Must be able to pass a fitness for duty physical
- Must have a valid Driver's License
Preferred Qualifications and Experiences
- Minimum 2 years of experience in shipping/receiving or logistics
High School or GED
Salary is based on experience and qualifications.