Tomra of North America, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Logistics Analyst in its Rotterdam, NY facility. This person provides daily route plans based on optimized routing structures created and maintained through the utilization of sales and territory planning software. The Logistics Analyst dispatches drivers assigned to daily routes, and facilitates incoming customer call requests. This person also provides detailed reporting and analysis to help drive efficiency within the organization. Job Duties include but are not limited to the following:
Must hold a 4 year College degree in Logistics or related field with 2 years of experience in a similar position. Ability to speak effectively to clients, customers, and other employees of the organization. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with variety of concrete variable in situations with limited instruction.
- Productivity improvement through effective route planning and transportation cost reduction
- Maintaining an accurate customer information database
- Creating daily driver route plans
- Excellent customer service and communication.
- Providing standard KPIs
- Provide trouble-shooting and real time solution to minimize service disruptions/missed pickups in cost effective manner.
RegionalHelpWanted.com - 19 months ago