Leadership responsibility for multi-temperature operation. Partner with customer, retail and logistics and and biscuit support teams to execute strategy through the development of local plans and tactics in support of those strategies across multiple product lines/categories. Coach and develop branch team. Managemultiple branch resources. Provide supply chain support to local customers and branch business units.
Drive customer logistics strategy/tactical plan. Provide support to branch business unit.
DESCRIBE THE PRINCIPAL CONTINUING RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE:
1. Partner with Customer, Retail and Logistics team to execute strategy through the development of local plans and tactics in support of those strategies.
2. Develop and leverage relationships with customers to achieve logistics efficiencies.
3. Identify Logistics Opportunities and ensure issues are addressed in strategic and tactical plan as well as review and approve order and inventory management in SAP.
4. Manage and execute major intiatives: Customer Care, Productivity gains, Order Fulfillment and customer partnerships. Drive Local Planning Team Meetings.
5. Coach direct reports through work withs in order to create and execute development plans and support individual career goals.
6. Manage resources to provide admin and analytical support for necessary Logistics functions, i.e. order management, inventory management, etc.
7. Manage product forecasting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory, payroll and expense budgets. Partner with local management to develop local budget, optimize resources and execute site plans.
3-5 years of logistics experience College degree required Labor management Asset management time management
Mondelēz International, Inc. is an American multinational confectionery, food and beverage conglomerate, employing around 107,000...