The logistics assistant will be responsible for:
1. Maintains the confidentiality of department information.
2. Performs duties with honesty, integrity and respect.
3. Generate logistics related reports using multiple software programs
4. Codes all rental invoices.
5. Obtain license plates for vehicles and distribute to projects.
6. Enter equipment transactions.
7. Responds to inquiries and provides information related to areas of responsibility.
8. Assists job sites with issues related to equipment.
9. Cross training of duties with Logistic Assistant.
10. Assists with entering purchase orders into the system in a timely manner.
11. Obtain cell phones and deal with any billing or maintenance (repair) issues.
12. Coordinates payment of purchases with Accounts Payable.
13. Compile, analyze data and complete personal property tax forms for various states. Review tax bill for accuracy and code bill appropriately for payment.
14. Develops and maintains positive working relationships with vendors.
15. Provides support to Fleet Vehicle Administrator.
16. Works closely with other departments and job sites to accomplish corporate goals.
This is a temporary assignment, working 30-40 hours per week, lasting approximately 15 weeks. Pay is $12-14/hr based on experience.
Top Talent Solutions - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard