Logistics Coach (Inside Sales Manager)
The Logistics Coach oversees the sales growth of his/her team by delegating and coordinating daily activities of all members of the team. He/She is responsible for the coaching and mentoring of a group of Account Managers, leading the growth and development of current accounts as well as new business, and owns the weekly numbers of his/her team. The Logistics Coach will facilitate the growth and profitability of the team. The successful candidate will have great energy and focus, a passion for the business, and a commitment to the growth and success of the company.
- Participate in the hiring, training and development of a productive team of inside sales representatives.
- Conduct individual performance reviews of Account Managers and monitor progress/results.
- Develop, review, and assist with presentations to existing and potential clients/carriers.
- Review all booked shipments to maintain the team's daily margin.
- Participate in manger's meetings.
- Achieve and exceed individual and team goals.
- Lead by example, setting a solid work ethic within your group.
Bachelors Degree required
- Minimum of two years in the direct sale of products or services.
- Minimum of one year in a management or supervisory position - preferably in a sales capacity.
- Ability to be persuasive and influential. Prefer experience in a goal based or performance metric environment.
- The ability to accurately manipulate data in a large scale database.
- Strong verbal, written, communication skills and phone sales skills.
- Prefer MS Word and Excel expertise. Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi task.
- Ability to manage large amounts of information.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a dynamic personality.
England Logistics is an EOE
England Logistics - 4 months ago
England Logistics offers a full suite of transportation and logistics services including: full truckload brokerage, dry and temperature...