The Logistics Coordinator position will support the Anadarko Gulf of Mexico Operations organization.
This position requires a minimum of 1- 2 years of Shorebase/Materials experience and knowledge of applicable federal and state shipping regulations; especially DOT Hazardous Materials Transportation Regulations (46 and 49 CFR), OSHA Hazard Communication Regulations (29 CFR) and MMS Regulations relating to the marking of materials being transported offshore (30 CFR).
Effective communication skills (verbal, reading and writing) are required.
Additional requirements are thorough knowledge of spreadsheet application, particularly Microsoft Excel, and basic math and analytical skills equivalent to those typically obtained through a high school education.
Good organizational skills and the ability to pass a pre-employment and random drivers license checks are also required.
- Coordinate all transportation to and from any shorebase in support of operations, drilling and construction activity
- Procure air, marine and land transportation as directed by the Logistics Superintendent
- Coordinate transportation efforts dealing with hurricane evacuations, evacuation of injured personnel or other emergency situations
- Ship and receive material and equipment from all locations and Shorebases in accordance with all government and company requirements
- Promptly respond to and report any injuries, accidents, unsafe conditions, pollution and environmental hazards
- Maintain accurate logs and relief notes of all activities concerning transportation of goods and personnel to and from offshore locations
- Work at any shorebase without onsite supervision
- Work 7 days on, 7days off, alternating days and nights, with requirements for compensated days off assignments
- Report promptly for crew change and work assignments
- Perform all work assigned by the Logistics Superintendent
- Travel to and from remote and non-remote shorebases where assigned
Candidate should possess an High School Diploma or Associate's degree. A degree from technical/vocational school or equivalent combination of formal technical training and experience would be a plus.
Grade and salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience.
This position is not eligible for domestic or international relocation.
The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%
This position is on a 7/7 Rotation (7 Days on, 7 Days off, alternating days and nights)
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Anadarko Petroleum has ventured beyond its original area of operation -- the Anadarko Basin -- to explore for, develop, produce, and market...