LeanLogistics has always looked at the logistics marketplace with a view to the future. Bringing together a team of dynamic and intelligent people with expertise in supply chain and information technology, we pioneered a new technology model and revolutionized the way transportation is managed when terms like Software-as-a-Service and On-Demand were still conceptual ideas for most logisticians. We break the mold and do things differently because being the “industry innovator” demands developing - instead of playing - the game by continually driving the next evolution in technology for transportation management.
To perpetuate this “free-thinking” mentality, we focus on the People who make up the LeanLogistics Team. From candidates seeking to join our team to the transportation and technology experts of our organization, we live innovation – thinking differently, creating differently, executing differently, and learning differently. Where else can a new java developer, load planner or support guru have critical input into the development of leading-edge technology, while having opportunities to interact with clients, cut in front of the CEO at an Oktoberfest party, play on an indoor soccer team, collaborate cross-functionally, and learn valuable skills from Executive Leadership and industry veterans on a day-to-day basis? Different? Yes. Expected? Yes. Our goal is your success.
Our clients demand a level of service that's consistent and continuously improving, supported by a high level of expertise and professionalism. We drive to exceed their expectations. We have processes and systems in place to handle whatever our clients demand, whether they're a large Consumer Goods company with a freight spend in the millions, or a small carrier eager to become part of a larger network. We have revolutionized how transportation is managed by continually exceeding customer expectations by placing an emphasis on fast moving, nimble work groups that are interdependent and collaborative. These groups demonstrate common traits that include:
The LeanLogistics team brings together a variety of perspectives and cultures with a shared acceptance of principles we all believe in – performance excellence, relationships, communication, joy, and a strong desire for mutual success. Together, we are amazed at what we can accomplish.
- a strong drive to achieve,
- a desire to serve others,
- a quick, agile, and resourceful mind,
- and a coachable spirit
We are currently looking for a Logistics Coordinator:
The Logistic Coordinator is responsible for planning and execution of customer’s transportation. Management of a complete chain of events including planning/consolidating, tendering, appointing, closing, and payment of all loads in a specific geographic region. The selected candidate must work towards the operational goals set by the Operations Manager including on-time performance and tender acceptance measured in the LeanLogistics TMS via the carrier performance and tender activity reports. Also, this individual contributes to the other operational goals that may include a savings goal for our customer, through decision making, project involvement, and equipment utilization.
- Plan and consolidate orders and build into loads
- Tender of loads to carriers in routing guide
- Ensure all loads are covered in a timely manner
- Ensure appointments are made on all loads
- Ensure all loads are closed out in a timely manner
- Address all concerns/issues while load is enroute
- Approve/Deny any accessorial charge requests
- Track and develop action plans for on-time performance and tender acceptance
- Project involvement to drive efficiencies and cost savings
- Technology/Computer Skills (MS Office, Internet)
- Ability to Multi-Task (working in a fast pace environment)
- Strong Organization Skills (and Ability to Prioritize)
- Customer Service Orientation
- Good Written and Verbal Communication Skills with a wide variety of audiences (senior management, carriers, vendors, etc.)
- Time Management Skills
- Problem Solving Ability
- Transportation / Logistics Education or Equivalent Experience
- Familiarity with Transportation Management Software
- Project Management Experience
- College degree with 1 to 2 years of experience minimum is preferred
CHEP - 21 months ago
Brambles hopes customers will call on CHEP to help them schlep goods through the supply chain. Brambles' primary subsidiary is CHEP, a...