Clean Harbors is North America’s leading provider of
environmental, energy and industrial services serving
over 50,000 customers, including a majority Fortune 500
companies, thousands of smaller private entities and
numerous federal, state, provincial and local
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors
has more than 175 locations, including over 50 waste
management facilities, throughout North America in 37
U.S. states, seven Canadian provinces, Mexico and Puerto
Rico. The Company also operates international locations
in Bulgaria, China, Sweden, Singapore, Thailand and the
United Kingdom. For more information, visit
We offer competitive salaries and progressive benefits
including health, dental, life insurance, 401K, Employee
Stock Program, generous paid time off, tuition
reimbursement and more. We offer a drug free work
environment and require a pre-employment drug screen.
All Applicants are subject to pre-employment security
background checks, and some positions may require
pre-employment physical fitness for duty tests
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for
coordinating the efficient use of regional equipment and
manpower to provide logistical services for internal and
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
following policies, processes, and acting in a safe
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by
manner at all times.
determines appropriate resources to schedule.
- Reviews available district level Shipping Request’s and
available schedule loads.
- Creates T.O.’s and assigns drivers and power units to
relationships with Central Logistics and the Regional
- Maintains strong communication and working
including PC Miller, available DOT hours, preplanning,
- Integrates TTS modules into their daily schedule,
budgeted hours, cross docking and mapping.
accurate to execute upcoming scheduled jobs.
- Ensures labels, manifests, LDRs are complete and
tripsheets, expenses and driver exempt forms.
- Administers various aspects of drivers’ logbooks,
safety and permitting to Regional Logistics Manager.
- Responsible for personnel action requests for drivers.
- Provides compliance/DOT information, maintenance,
Ensures drivers meet DOT and Company
relative to budgeted hours and on-time performance.
- Operates within a prescribed daily operational plan
Service Emergency Responses.
- Maintains flexibility to provide support for Field
to time by management and will be required by the needs
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time
of the Clean Harbors business.
The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and complexity of the work being
performed by personnel assigned to this classification,
and do not represent an exhaustive list of all tasks,
duties, and responsibilities required of personnel
assigned to this position. It does not prescribe or
restrict the work that may be assigned.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Previous driver experience.
- DOT Training.
- 40 Hour OSHA Training.
- CDL License (preferred).
- Organizational skills.
- Communication skills.
- Proficiency in Windows based applications.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to schedule and plan.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously .
- Requires near visual acuity, speaking and listening.
- Requires sitting, standing, walking, grasping and
- Requires lifting up to 10lbs, pulling and/or pushing
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer
# of Openings : 1
Req. Code : 28344A
Clean Harbors is North America’s leading and most trusted provider of energy/industrial, environmental and hazardous waste management...