Consolidated Chassis Management, LLC is seeking a Logistics Coordinator for its Charleston, South Carolina based subsidiary, the SACP. The ideal candidate will meet or exceed the prerequisites noted in this posting, and be available for work on/about August 21st, 2012.
This person will be responsible for:
- Coordination of daily supply and demand forecasting of intermodal chassis
- Coordination of dispatch requirements in support of Southeast operations
- Communicating with area depots and terminals to resolve service issues
- Preparation and dissemination of information to management
- Monitor & report on service levels
- Reconcile depot and terminal inventories daily
- Processing of vendor invoices for payment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in intermodal transportation industry
- Prior experience in dispatch operations or logistics / equipment control preferred
- Familiarization with the Atlanta logistics market strongly preferred
- Highly proficient in web based applications
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to work independent at times, with sound decision making abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Full Benefits including:
- Health Care
- Life Insurance
Consolidated Chassis Management, LLC (CCM) was formed in 2005 to develop and own chassis pools. It currently has over 131,000 chassis under management in its chassis pools throughout the U.S. CCM is an affiliate of the Ocean Carrier Equipment Management Association, Inc. (OCEMA), an association of 20 major international ocean carriers. Please refer to ccmpool.com for more information.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -
CCM's mission is to operate the most efficient and collaborative chassis pools for stakeholders; its operating philosophy is defined by the...