Lyft is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to help keep our shipping
operations and activities organized and moving forward.Â
If you're applying for this position, you're a self-motivated,
self-starter who can recognize where processes can be improved and who
will take the initiative to improve them. You will report to the
Logistics Operations Manager.
Your experience and skills
- Oversee receiving of equipment, mail and miscellaneous
items from shipping companies
documentation associated with orders received
- Track delivery times of our equipment and report delays to
Logistics Operations Manager
- Monitor inventory
of our equipment and gear
- Check equipment and
supplies request sheets and follow-up with requesting party
- Monitor lost and found inventory and follow-up with
- Keep up with data entry and
order processing and draft shipping documents while keeping
drivers and other departments within the company informed on
- Other tasks and projects as
- Strong Excel user.
- Prior experience in
logistics, marketing, or procurement.
experience improving processes and procedures.
- You are part monk, part superhero.
possess positive vibes, focus and have a keen attention to the
- Youâ€™re also not afraid to get
your hands dirty and tackle the big jobs with cool-headed
- You're all about being organized, and
you know neatness matters.
- Youâ€™re an avid Lyft user.
- You love, love
the Lyft carstache.
Lyft is your friend with a car. Drivers are matched with passengers who request rides through the Lyft iPhone or Android app. Drivers are...