Our client in Telford is looking for a Logistics Coordinator for their manufacturing company .He will be responsible for all shipping related procedures including scheduling, palletizing, crating, quality control and documentation for incoming and outgoing packages and systems.
- forklift experience
- experience in carpentry equipment(saw, nail gun, etc)
- dedicated, dependable and flexible
- ability to effectively communicate with managers, carriers, suppliers, customers and vendors
- experience with data management and Microsoft Office products
- internet based shipping and receiving
McGrath Systems - 11 months ago