The Walt Disney Company is a world-class entertainment and technological leader. Walt’s passion was to continuously envision new ways to move audiences around the world—a passion that remains our touchstone in an enterprise that stretches from theme parks, resorts and a cruise line to sports, news, movies and a variety of other businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a commitment to creating and delivering unforgettable experiences — and we’re constantly looking for new ways to enhance these exciting experiences. Bring your individual talents here and discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
“It takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt was on to something when he said that, and it continues to ring true today. No matter the stage in your career, being a part of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts means being a part of a team where you help bring innovation to life through unsurpassed products, services and most importantly remarkable experiences. As a Cast Member you are the steward and connection to our legacy and the backbone of our thriving innovations. Join our team and watch your dreams come true.
Support transportation daily operations for Disney Parks Supply Chain Management. Support includes financial, transportation, reporting, project management, and systems help desk/master data areas.
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills – Excel, Access, and various databases
- Working ERP knowledge – e.g., DBS, SAP, Island Pacific, ORACLE a plus
- Working TMS knowledge – e.g., ORACLE OTM a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Desired minimum 1 year experience in Transportation related position
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
High School Diploma or Equivalent
©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.