Come and join America's largest non-hazardous wastewater disposal company servicing both residential and commercial markets! And because we are the biggest, we have the resources and the technology to provide the highest quality service and maintenance 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our company is looking for a Logistics Coordinator with plumbing project management experience to join our corporate headquarters in Hudson, MA. The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for routing Wind River Environmental vehicles and ensuring our customers are serviced with excellence.
The right candidate will have the following skills and responsibilities:
- A minimum of two years experience route planning experience
- Experienced project manager with working knowledge of plumbing terminology and techniques is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word
- Responsible for working closely with Wind River Environmental customers and technicians to resolve customer, fleet and other issues that occur throughout the day
- Must have a passion to service our customers
- Highly organized individual must have strong aptitude to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Problem-solving skills and desire to think quickly and effectively resolve issues
- Willingness to learn the business and to grow with the company
Monster - 17 months ago
Wind River Environmental and its affiliated companies service, repair and install a broad array of non-hazardous liquid waste systems...