Southwestern Energy Company is a rapidly growing, independent producer of domestic natural gas an important natural resource that helps fuel our nation’s economy while playing a critical role in America’s quest for energy independence. Southwestern Energy Company began operating in Arkansas 80 years ago. We now produce primarily natural gas from more than 1.5 million acres of land and have expanded our operations into Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania and Canada. We also engage in natural gas gathering and marketing activities in our core market areas in support of exploration and production activities.
- The Logistics Dispatcher will coordinate loads and/or equipment movements.
- Prepare documents to communicate customer orders and shipping details to various personnel.
- Schedules the pickup and delivery of materials utilizing approved carriers according to all load tendering guidelines and standard procedures.
- Efficiently schedules and delivers the right product to the right place at the right time.
- Verifies the accuracy of work performed, communicates statuses and prepares written reports.
- Receives emergency calls, logs and communicates calls to appropriate personnel.
- All tasks are performed under oversight and supervision.
A High School diploma or GED is required.
One or two years of experience in customer service, transportation, dispatch, warehousing or a related work discipline is required.
Knowledge of the transportation industry, freight rates, commodities and classification of loads
General knowledge of common and dedicated carrier contracts and shipping regulations is preferred.
Must have the ability to utilize Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Access & Excel) with little to no assistance.
Should be capable of learning additional software applications including proprietary, mapping and GPS software.
Must be extremely flexible in available hours to work; shift work is required.
SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
SouthWestern Energy Company - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -