AMETEK/Chandler Engineering is the world’s largest supplier of instrumentation for testing oil, gas and geothermal well cements. From our Headquarters in Tulsa, Oklahoma, we design, manufacture, service and support the instruments used for the testing per American Petroleum Institute (API) specifications 10 and ISO CD10426. We also provide instruments for API Specification 13 for drilling mud, and API Specification 39 for fracturing fluids.
We are looking for a Logistics Manager. The ideal candidate will manage the worldwide delivery of our products.
• Develops global logistics plan with complete shipping documentation standard for all shipments leaving the door.
• Manages the back door--understanding partials that have gone and what is missing to close and ship a complete order
• Provides supervision for Shipping Department Staff.
• Understands, with the ability to communicate, the details and status of every order greater than $10,000 currently in the backlog. Works with the Sales and Service organization to effectively communicate the nuances and details of every "Project." Communicates and understands the details of certain "critical" orders that are less than $10,000.
• Manages freight forwarders and motor freight lines, including the manifest System.
• Possess ability to prepare and present reports, presentations and documentation to management, vendors and customers utilizing Microsoft Office Suite.
• Monitors directly or indirectly all phases of shipping, including special requirements thereof.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Salary – Exempt Position – Hours over 40 per week can be expected.
• Travel: 0%
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from an accredited four-year college or university; or 7-10 years' experience in worldwide shipping; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Freight forwarding experience required. Oil and gas industry experience preferred.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
AMETEK/Chandler Engineering is proud to be an EOE/M/F/D/V.
Visit us on the web at: www.chandlerengineering.com