If a career with an organization that rewards performance and provides a stable and supportive environment sounds good to you, this may just be the place for you. Our people are our biggest asset and share a common passion for customer service, which has helped shape us into the industry leader we are today.
We are currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Logistics Manager in the Frostproof, FL. Ferguson Distribution Network is best in class! This position offers potential advancement opportunities in our vast distribution network spanning coast to coast and border to border. If you have familiarity and experience with warehousing, shipping and receiving, coupled with an interest in contributing directly to the bottom line of a multi-billion dollar organization, this is the position for you!
ssume final authority for the daily operations of the distribution hub to ensure compliance with established processes and procedures
- Establish and maintain open lines of communication with all corporate associates, branch management, and branch personnel
- Effectively liaise with branch management and sales, including site visits to monitor service standards, initiating action where appropriate.
- Conduct regular meetings with management and supervision to coordinate projects and provide feedback on unit performance
- Communicate with branch locations to resolve service concerns of customers
- Responsible for all aspects of security for the distribution hub
- Responsible for working with the Warehouse Manager of each branch; evaluating staffing, training, and associate development with the goal of maintaining a stable, well trained, and motivated work force
- Maintain and develop a productive warehouse by hiring, training, and providing professional development
- Continuously look for areas of opportunity to improve cost to serve or enhance customer service
- Travel to satellite locations periodically to ensure goals and objectives of Management are being achieved
- Ensure the efficient and safe operation of fleet and warehouse equipment in compliance with OSHA and DOT regulations
- Maintain flexible scheduling to provide support and guidance to all shifts
- 5 years experience managing, training and developing a team
- 5+ years supply chain/logistics experience including experience operating and maintaining a delivery fleet
- Willing to relocate
- Flexible schedule to support all shifts when needed
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems a plus!
- Customer service experience preferred
- Must be able to identify and reconcile process gaps, grow the business, create a business case
- OSHA/DOT knowledge required
- Strong oral and written communication skills, public speaking, documentation and correspondence abilities
- Budgetary planning and cost control experience
- Analytic and problem solving skills
• Customer Service Performance
• Operational Metrics
• Leadership Team Performance
• Continuous Improvement Initiatives
• Professional Interactions
• Facility Productivity and Safety
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. - 10 months ago
Ferguson is a diverse wholesale distributor with operations spanning multiple business groups. The company is ranked by trade publications...