ImmunoGen, Inc. has an opportunity for a logistics manager at our Norwood location who will join our Operations Department and work out of our Norwood facilities. This individual will oversee and manage all logistic activities and related systems information in a manufacturing environment. Some areas of responsibility include but not limited to supply chain services, inventory control; or critical parts availability, material handling, importing/exporting, shipping, receiving, and storage activities.
Primary Job Responsibilities include:
- Shipment of products from place of origin to point of delivery
- Import- Export licensing
- Third-party warehousing
- Develops, implements, and maintains policies, procedures, and material control systems
- Coordinates the efficient movement of materials with material planning, purchasing, production, and quality.
- Interacts with vendors and peers in management, planning, purchasing, and finance to optimize systems and procedures
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function
- Ensures regulatory compliance to cGMP, TSA, EH&S, and all other applicable requirements
- Bachelor of Science Preferred
- A minimum of 6-10 years in management experience
- Must be DOT/IATA Certified
- Must have experience working in a cGMP environment
- Must have experience with domestic and international shipping including sound knowledge of import/export policies and procedures
- Ability to participate in the development and review of standard operating procedures
Must be able to lift/move materials as required, some travel to oversee CMO shipping/receiving may also be required.