· Responsible for all logistics operations and support across all distribution channels.
· Negotiate transportation rates or services.
· Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
· Create procedures for inventory management with distribution partners.
· Make recommendation and solicit 3rd party distribution, delivery, and transportation providers.
· Manage relationships with 3rd party distribution, transportation, and delivery partners.
· Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes.
· Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery.
· Participate in carrier management processes, such as selection, qualification, or performance evaluation.
· Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, or customer issues.
· Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, and financial reviews.
· Oversee inventory management activities.
· Manage order generation process.
· Four year college degree in Supply Chain management or equivalent experience required
· Five years prior experience in related field
· Assertive, confident, and decisive with ability to work well with others to accomplish organizational goals
· Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
· Must have experience with an ERP system and be comfortable with technology
· Prior experience with TMS technologies
· Proven history with carrier contract negotiations
· Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
· Comfortable with ambiguity and willing to take risk
· Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
· Consumer goods experience in food & beverage industry preferred
Interbake Foods - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Interbake Foods is for consumers who want a balanced diet; it makes a cookie for each hand. Founded in 1899, the company is one of...