Who is Leedo? : Visit us at www.Leedo.com
Leedo Cabinetry is a national leader in the manufacturing and installation of cabinetry, laminate / solid surface tops for multi-family and single family projects, all across the country. We began 36 years ago and our reputation and client base hasn’t stopped growing. Our Company has an opportunity for take-charge Logistics Manager that will oversee Logistics within the Leedo organization.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
The Logistics Manager is accountable for meeting customer delivery needs at an optimal cost. This person will have the experience and knowledge to develop and manage freight, logistics, and shipping related processes leading to customer satisfaction and profitability. Candidate should be experienced in Dry Van TL, LTL and Parcel modes of transportation as well as have working knowledge of Ocean container shipments and receipts. Candidate should also possess the skills to integrate TL owner operator operation or dedicated fleet, in house. Extensive carrier network relationships in all listed modes is required.
This role will office out of our East Bernard, Texas facility, southwest of Houston.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Must have experience in LTL, TL, Dry Van & Parcel modes of transportation
- Must be familiar with Ocean container shipments and receiving
- Must possess the skills to integrate TL owner operator operation or dedicated
fleet, in house
- Current relationships within carrier network is
- Must have extensive experience in freight, logistical planning,
scheduling, and program development
- Must have experience leading quality process improvement
- Six Sigma experience preferred
- 4-year degree preferred
Leedo Cabinetry - 2 years ago
Leedo Cabinetry manufactures, sells and installs kitchen and vanity cabinetry to multifamily and military contractors and cabinet...