The candidate shall provide logistical support to SEA 21, the respective New Construction Program Offices, and SUPSHIP in support of the command in the following areas:
- Participate in logistics support and supply documentation reviews to identify discrepancies and initiate corrective actions where required.
- Assist the PCUto review and analyze the Stock Number Sequence Lists (SNSLs), General Usage Consumable Lists (GUCL), Coordinated Shipboard Allowance Lists (COSAL), and Hazardous Material (HAZMAT) Load, identifying and reporting actual and potential problems and non-support areas to the command, and initiating administrative corrective action as required.
- Make recommendations to correct deficiencies and assist the command in preparing COSAL Feedback Reports and Allowance Change Requests.
- Assist the Supply Officer during inventory load-out to ensure a safe and orderly transfer of materials from stowage to planned locations and track material shortage lists.
- Develop a command lock and key plan and provide to the Supply Officer.
- Assist the command in functions associated with the requisitioning, expediting, receiving, inventory control and load-out of Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)-sponsored aeronautical equipage, stock and logistics support items. Contractor shall actively track the requisitioning, expediting, receipt, and configuration of NAVAIR-sponsored load-out equipage and aviation technical manuals and provide technical expertise regarding aviation ship outfitting discrepancies.
- Prepare a report that details all Supply Logistics Support discrepancy correction actions performed. The report shall log, document and collate all the SNSL, GUCL, COSAL and NAVAIR-sponsored corrective actions performed cumulatively and by month.
- Support the Supply Department in establishing the command’s Store.
- Assist the Supply Department during the load-out of supply consumables and equipage into Supply Storerooms including the performance of material receipt, inventory, labeling, and load-out.
- Coordinate the distribution and management of government provided industrial safety gear (hard hats, safety glasses, etc.) and organizational gear (coveralls, foul weather gear, etc.) to Pre- Commissioning Crew personnel.
- Assist the Medical Department in the identification, receiving, inventory control and load-out of all Authorized Medical and Dental Allowances.
- Assist the Admin Department in the identification, receiving, inventory control and load-out of all Library allowances.
- Receive updates to and maintain Consolidated Plant Property inventory.
- Provide Mailroom support to include the establishment of secure storage and transaction areas, and the maintenance of appropriate publication libraries.
- Contractor shall assist Ship’s Force in developing the Crew Move Aboard Plan, focusing on safety and efficiency, at Ship Custody Transfer (SCT).
MCKEAN DEFENSE GROUP, LLC - 14 months ago